5-Day Residential Camp
• Overnight Camper – $725.00
• Day Camper – $565.00
• Holiday Special Discount for registrations completed by December 25, 2017 :
• Overnight Camper – $675.00
• Day Camper – $535.00
• Early Bird Discount for registrations completed by February 15, 2018 :
• Overnight Camper – $690.00
• Day Camper – $545.00
December 10th Holiday Camp
• Family Discount – $25.00 per sibling (2 siblings)
• Large Family Discount – $50.00 per sibling (3 or more siblings)
• Team Discount – $25.00 per camper (8 -14 campers per team)
• Large Team Discount – $50 per camper (15 or more campers)
• Camper Alumni Discount – $25 per camper if attended Malibu Water Polo Camp previously.
• Requests for family, team or camp alumni discounts must be emailed to email@example.com after completion of the online registration.
• Pepperdine Faculty Discount – 50% tuition discount
• Maximum discount (other than Pepperdine Faculty) – $50.00 per camper
• American Express, Master Card & Visa are all accepted with completed application and authorized signature.
• Housing accommodations for 5-Day Residential overnight campers will be on the Pepperdine campus at the University dormitories. There will be 2-3 campers per room.
• Bedding is available to rent for an additional charge of $25.
• Food and beverages are provided by the University food service and will be served buffet-style three times a day in the Pepperdine Dining Hall.
• All campers should bring swim / water polo suits, towels, goggles, sweatshirt, shorts, t-shirts, spending money ($40-$50), daily snacks (Non-perishable), personal electronics, bedding (sleeping bag or blankets and a pillow). (*We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please be sure to label all your personal items.)
• Additional lodging in-between camp sessions is available at Pepperdine at a cost of $95.00 per night (includes room and board).
• Suggested hotels near camp: These are some suggested hotels near Pepperdine University. You may book any hotel that you choose for you and your family.
Malibu Beach Inn
Address: 22878 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 651-7777
Malibu Country Inn
Address: 6506 Westward Beach Rd, Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 457-9622
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Monica
Address: 1707 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: (310) 395-3332
Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows – Santa Monica
Address: 101 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: (310) 576-7777
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
Address: 30100 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Phone: (818) 707-1220
Hyatt Regency Westlake
Address: 880 S Westlake Blvd, Westlake Village, CA 91361
• Arrangements can be made between Los Angeles International Airport and Pepperdine University.
• Transportation will be provided by PRIME TIME shuttles.
• In addition to tuition, there will be a $50 one-way trip fee or a $80 round trip fee.
• In order for us to organize and provide transportation, all transportation requests (including flight information airline, flight #, arrival times and departure times) must be received one week prior to the start date of the camp being attended. Please also provide your child’s cell phone number.
• A camp staff member (wearing a camp T-shirt) will meet each camper at the CURB IN FRONT OF YOUR BAGGAGE CLAIM AREA of his/her airline.
• In the unlikely event that the camp staff member is late, please have your child remain at the CURB IN FRONT OF YOUR BAGGAGE CLAIM AREA until we arrive.
• Also, in the event of flight changes or any unexpected events, it is a good idea to have your child carry our direct camp phone (310) 506-4272 and Coach Merrill’s cell phone number (310) 704-3255.
• Your flight itinerary can be faxed to (818) 889-7368 — Click to view and print the Flight Itinerary form.
• Our camp is open to any and all boys and girls ages 8 – 19 (one year of water polo experience suggested).
• Certified athletic trainers will be on duty throughout the camp.
• Your tuition, less a $125 non-refundable administrative fee, will be refunded without question if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your camp session date, refunds will not be granted to campers who voluntarily leave camp or are sent home for disciplinary reasons.