5-Day Residential Camp
• Overnight Camper – $750.00
• Day Camper – $590.00
• Holiday Special Discount for registrations completed by December 25, 2018 :
• Overnight Camper – $700.00
• Day Camper – $560.00
• Early Bird Discount for registrations completed by February 15, 2019 :
• Overnight Camper – $715.00
• Day Camper – $570.00
Holiday Camps – December 9, 2018 & December 15, 2019
• $195.00 each session. No discounts available for Holiday Camps. Kami Craig will not be coaching at the Holiday Camps.
• Family Discount – $25.00 per sibling (2 siblings)
• Large Family Discount – $50.00 per sibling (3 or more siblings)
• Team Discount – $25.00 per camper (8 -14 campers per team)
• Large Team Discount – $50 per camper (15 or more campers)
• Camper Alumni Discount – $25 per camper if attended Malibu Water Polo Camp previously.
• Requests for family, team or camp alumni discounts must be emailed to email@example.com after completion of the online registration.
• Pepperdine Faculty Discount – 50% tuition discount
• Maximum discount (other than Pepperdine Faculty) – $50.00 per camper
• American Express, Master Card & Visa are all accepted with completed application and authorized signature.
• Housing accommodations for 5-Day Residential overnight campers will be on the Pepperdine campus at the University dormitories. There will only be 2 campers per room.
• Upon check-in, all campers will receive a key card to get into their dorm rooms. Campers that lose their key cards will be charged a $20.00 replacement fee.
• Bedding is available to rent for an additional charge of $25. Campers that lose or damage pieces of their rented bedding set will be charged a replacement fee.
• Food and beverages are provided by the University food service and will be served buffet-style three times a day in the Pepperdine Dining Hall.
• Snack Shack – Each evening, there will be a “snack shack” at the dorms where the campers can purchase water, Gatorade and other snack items.
• All campers should bring swim / water polo suits, towels, goggles, sweatshirt, shorts, t-shirts, spending money ($40-$50), daily snacks (Non-perishable), personal electronics, bedding (sleeping bag or blankets and a pillow). (*We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please be sure to label all your personal items.)
• Additional lodging in-between camp sessions is available at Pepperdine at a cost of $150.00 per night (includes room and board).
• Damages – Campers are responsible for items they destroy or break while attending the camp.
• Suggested hotels near camp: These are some suggested hotels near Pepperdine University. You may book any hotel that you choose for you and your family.
Malibu Beach Inn
Address: 22878 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 651-7777
Malibu Country Inn
Address: 6506 Westward Beach Rd, Malibu, CA 90265
Phone: (310) 457-9622
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Monica
Address: 1707 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: (310) 395-3332
Fairmont Miramar Hotel and Bungalows – Santa Monica
Address: 101 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone: (310) 576-7777
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
Address: 30100 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Phone: (818) 707-1220
Hyatt Regency Westlake
Address: 880 S Westlake Blvd, Westlake Village, CA 91361
• Arrangements can be made between Los Angeles International Airport and Pepperdine University.
• Transportation will be provided by a shuttle or car service.
• In addition to tuition, there will be a $50 one-way trip fee or a $80 round trip fee.
• In order for us to organize and provide transportation, all transportation requests (including flight information airline, flight #, arrival times and departure times) must be received two weeks prior to the start date of the camp being attended. Please also provide your child’s cell phone number.
• A camp staff member (wearing a camp T-shirt) will meet each camper at the CURB IN FRONT OF YOUR BAGGAGE CLAIM AREA of his/her airline.
• In the unlikely event that the camp staff member is late, please have your child remain at the CURB IN FRONT OF YOUR BAGGAGE CLAIM AREA until we arrive.
• Also, in the event of flight changes or any unexpected events, it is a good idea to have your child carry our direct camp phone (310) 506-4272 and Coach Merrill’s cell phone number (310) 704-3255.
• Your flight itinerary can be faxed to (818) 889-7368 — Click to view and print the Flight Itinerary form.
• Our camp is open to any and all boys and girls ages 8 – 19 (one year of water polo experience suggested).
• Certified athletic trainers will be on duty throughout the camp.
• Your tuition, less a $125 non-refundable administrative fee, will be refunded without question if you cancel more than 30 days prior to your camp session date, refunds will not be granted to campers who voluntarily leave camp or are sent home for disciplinary reasons.
1. As a participant in the Malibu Water Polo Camp, you are considered a guest of Pepperdine
(which is a Christian University), therefore all of your behavior should appropriately reflect this environment.
2. Campers are expected to be respectful and courteous to all other campers, staff, as well as others on the campus of Pepperdine University.
3. Absolutely no physical or verbal altercations with fellow campers or staff. Fighting, the use of offensive language or any other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated, and the camper’s parents will be notified immediately.
4. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes any intentional written, verbal, or physical act intended to harm another camper.
5. Stealing will not be tolerated.
6. Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
7. All apparel may not have inappropriate language or graphics on them.
8. Campers are expected to walk with a camp counselor or coach at all times during the camp. This includes trips to and from the pool, dorms, bookstore and cafeteria.
9. All campers must sign out with a counselor before leaving with a parent. The campers parents must notify Coach Schroeder or Coach Merrill if the departure is during the camp.
10. Day campers are to be dropped off at the pool deck and picked up at the pool deck each day.
11. Lights out means lights out at night. 11:00 pm is lights out which means bedtime. We expect quiet in the dorms after this. No leaving the dorms after Lights out at 11:00 pm.
12. Malibu Water Polo Camp is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
13. A head counselor will be assigned in each dorm. Each camper will be informed as to what room that counselor is in. Contact the head counselor with any emergencies, questions or concerns.
14. Campers who do not abide by the camp rules may be sent home without a refund.